Do you love cooking? Do you enjoy learning about new culinary techniques? Do you want to taste something that you created? Add some unique wine flavors and become a part of the Cooking Class & Tasting Tour by Santorini Wine Tour Co!
A blend of Santorini’s best tastes and flavors with a “touch” of your effort to cook authentic Santorinian recipes are the main ingredients of the experience that is the Cooking & Tasting Experience Tour. The tour includes the a visit to a winery, a local farm, and a hands-on cooking lesson, by local experts, along with information about the local wines and finally, the pleasure of enjoying your gastronomic creations. What will you take with you? Experience the joy of cooking traditional Santorinian dishes, savor the memory of an exquisite gastronomic experience with the delicious tastes of the island, and take home a booklet with all the recipes you cooked. This tour is perfect for foodies, honeymooners, cooking class aficionados, or food and wine lovers.
The Cooking & Tasting Experience Tour Details
- Pick up & return luxury transfer
- Visit a local farm tasting seasonal products
- Visit a family Estate winery for a unique tasting of distinctive volcanic wines
- Guidance by an experienced local guide
- Learn about the unique viticulture & the indigenous grape varietals
- Hands-on cooking lesson (traditional cuisine) at an open air restaurant
- After the cooking lesson, enjoy lunch paired with local wine
- Info Booklet & Recipe Sheet
- Liability insurance & designated driver
- Small groups of up to eight people
- Tour starts at 9:30 am every Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
- Duration 5 hours approx.
- Updated Private options, for Info please contact our reservation department
- Santorini salad
- Traditional Tzatziki and local Fava dips
- Spinach pie
- Tomato fritters
- Pork or Chicken \"tigania\" cooked with wild herbs and regional spices
- Yogurt dessert
150 euros per person Included all Admissions and Tasting Fees
SELECT ONE MORE & BOOK TWO TOURS WITH 10% DISCOUNT!