Santorini Hidden Treats
Stories untold and corners unseen! The secrets and hidden spots of the ancient island of Santorini is yet another field of our expertise. This is what we love to share: the places that you won’t find by yourself, enhanced with storytelling about the past of Santorini! Let’s reveal all about the Santorini Hidden Treats Tour!
The Santorini Hidden Treats Tour is a sights- and- bites tour. It combines visits to a family owned distillery, a local farm, panoramic fotographic moments of the volcanic caldera, a stop to a “ghost” village, and a tasting of Cretan cheese, olives and wine at a local \"kafenio\". So, do you want to be a Santorini insider and discover the hidden gems of the island? The Santorini Hidden Treats Tour is the tour for you! This tour combines the tastes and flavors of Santorini, as well as some of its hidden landscapes, with appetizers to savor and wines to enjoy. Tip: On this tour you will have the chance to taste the one of a kind coffee- flavored ouzo! But there are more surprises hidden inside…
Santorini Hidden Treats Tour Details
- Pick up and return luxury transfer
- Guidance by an experienced local guide
- Ouzo and Mastiha tasting at a family owned distillery
- Stop for photos enjoying panoramic views of the volcanic caldera
- Stroll on the world renowned black sand beach
- Tasting of Cretan cheese, olives and wine
- Wander around a “ghost village”, and enjoy a trip back in time
- Visit to a family farm and learn about the rural heritage of Santorini, getting to know its unique local products
- Liability insurance & designated driver
Santorini Hidden Treats Tour Info
- Small groups of up to eight people
- Tour starts at 9:30 am every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- Duration 5 hours approx.
- Updated private options, for Info please contact our reservation department
125 euros per person Included all Admissions and Tasting Fees
SELECT ONE MORE & BOOK TWO TOURS WITH 10% DISCOUNT!